The coolest workplace in the world still relies on a few simple HR truths – and an on-time, accurate payroll is one of them. For companies in growth-mode, though, this simple truth comes with a lot of administrative baggage. Time tracking, travel expenses, bills, retirement benefits, taxes, invoices, receipts – they all add up to time and energy that can chip away at your focus on the future.
We’ll Take Care Of:
- Running your payroll — We aren’t just another payroll software company, we actually provide hands-off payroll services, including:
- Importing time & hours for employees
- Following up on missed punches
- Entering commissions, bonuses, garnishments, and more
- Full tax setup in new states as your business expands
- Verify all deductions and earnings
- Submit payroll batches for processing
- And everything else including direct deposits, tax filings, and much more!
- Direct deposits and online paystubs
- Tax filings: EFTPS, 940, 941, all state jurisdictions
- W-2 and 1099 preparation
- Wage garnishments
- Paid time-off management
- Employee self service portal
- Unemployment claims administration
- Verification of employment
- Record maintenance and management
- Payroll compliance
- Expense Reimbursements
“ I was spending 20 hours a month managing the stuff I hate –expense reports, vacation tracking, running weekly payroll. NowI can spend that time on initiatives that matter most to our people.”
Did you know?
On average, business owners spend an average of 20 hours per month at a rate of $200 to internally manage HR.
With EmphasisHR, we can get you back to what you do best.
We've revolutionized the way small businesses manage payroll, benefits, compliance, recruiting and everything HR!
Let’s Us Do the Work. Schedule a Demo Now!
Would you like to know how Emphasis HR can streamline your HR processes, deliver cost savings, and free up your time to focus on growing your business—just give us a call!